Monday, November 24, 2014

Fantastic Violin Cover of T-Swift's Shake It Off + Blog Schedule Updates

You would have had to have been hiding under a rock not to have heard that Taylor Swift has a new album out, 1989. Like quite a lot of people, I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. I haven't bought the album yet, but I like all of the songs that I've heard so far from it.

You know what else I like?

Covers of songs with violins.

So, imagine how excited I was to see this string cover of Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" by Chargaux. Now in addition to being a Taylor Swift fan, I'm also a Charly and Margeaux fan. Once you've listened to their cover, you'll be a fan, too.



Now for the blog updates.

We're planning to post more often here. The schedule that we're aiming for is something inspirational on Mondays, something book related on Tuesdays, and DIY, recipe, or lifestyle related on Thursdays. Possibly there will be other additions throughout the week, but we're hoping to stick with this set-up for a while.

Now you know what day to check for your favorite topics.

Thanks for stopping by today.

You can follow us on Bloglovin, Twitter, and Pinterest to make sure that you don't miss any new posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...